Thursday, May 5, 2011

Willow Screening How Long Does It Last

Bottles - Part overdue posts. IV


I feel like an illiterate, so I will not write ... here goes ... I had be a smile, but it looks like £ ========. keyboard works, but otherwise, thank you for your good intentions, but chzba heap laptop, because I do not already stand nervously OF ============= + smile to say was. This complex, instead of the y, y + z instead. Jesssuuuuu .. overdue pictures were, but without tekstu.Porzadek I made a knit and szydelkach and finally I also made the Bottles. The problem is not with the keyboard, but in the computer. I do not have health, to write, it's not on my nerves, so bye OF ====================== And show you how to do rozcyki August polepsyz keyboard. Ha, ha ... ya mad because Flee a minute Ł ===========

IMG_1683-1 IMG_1676-1

IMG_1684-1 IMG_1690-1 IMG_1682-1 IMG_1685-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment