Sunday, May 15, 2011

How To Make A Chevy Bow Tie Cake

" Norwegian Wood, "Haruki Murakami

otherness attracts me, to go beyond the rules and regulations and curious nieszablonowi people. Talk of nothing bore me, sharing kindness, not always sincere, seasoned with overturning eyes. I prefer to talk about abstractions, roll polemics, sometimes mądrzyć with someone who understands what I mean, even though the conversation may not have much sense.

is why they are so close to my characters from "Norwegian Wood." In many heroes, I found a part of themselves, for each had an understanding and acceptance, despite the fact that they were not only positive figures, but multidimensional.
incredible, magical aura that surrounded me while reading the book made me both at the same time I felt calm and concerned. Although lacking in
Murakami swift action and disaster scenes, he was able to affect me so much emotion that it is difficult to separate them and call. I do not recall myself that any of the books with me she could do something like that.

"Norwegian Wood" is the story of Toru Watanabe - about his life, thoughts, emotions, relationships, growing up. On the occasion of his knowledge, is given to us to meet other, lost in the world and themselves, people.
Naoko, Midori, Reiko, Kazuki, Commando, Hatsumi Nagasawa, or - apparently each one is different, each has different dreams, different personality, but unites them lurking near, unspoken and often unrecognized loneliness. Because even if we were in the crowd had plenty friends and acquaintances, each of us is a separate existence, the feeling in the world and its perception of reality. The second person can be distraction, it can be a relief or aid in removing the inconvenience, but I never survive it for us.

with loneliness also connects to the death - because in her face and we are not alone, alone? For many of the heroes of the book's death became the salvation of the solitary existence. Suicide was the last hope, and rescue from an unwanted situation and the last word not to accept it.

Murakami even love shows a feeling of bringing grief, suffering and disappointment. Here we meet a beautiful flagship passwords feeling that overcomes all. Lost in love can not be found in reality, give, give or take. Love is accompanied by fear, repulsion, isolation, but also responsibility, longing, dreams and hope.
beautifully and magically, but at the same time, the author presents a realistic love scenes. There is eroticism, which is neither too soft nor too strong, it seems natural and perfectly fits into the general character of the novel.
It's amazing as Haruki Murakami writes about ordinary life and activities that accompany it. About people, apparently typical, however, which distinguishes the depth of thoughts and feelings. There's so much magic and nostalgia that I felt summed up in places they like Velvet, airy fabric.
Although the book I read a few days ago, I'm still enchanted by her, and her memory, and a nice feel uncomfortable at the same time squeezing in the stomach.

recommend to anyone who wants to move in another dimension of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment