Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Personalities Of A Fiipino

" Just Like Heaven Marc Levy

unusual love stories do you like?
If so, then perhaps you will like the novel, "How in heaven." Although I will not pretend that this hard with my art and do not move me sentimental, smart, and most confusing stories, it is the fate of Lauren and Arthur will not leave on my "sensitive" soul, no trace. I read without emotion and still waiting for a moment of emotion, anger or tension. The book is over, and I was left with nothing. I will not make a complaint, but to encourage others to read it or not.
pity interesting idea for a story, because I have a feeling that it could be more, better, harder to squeeze a bit.

"Just Like Heaven" tells the story of an extraordinary meeting in form of two young people. Lauren is a young doctor, who after the accident went into a coma. She left his body and a spirit resides in his own apartment, which her mom decided to hire a young architect - Arthur. Although Lauren is the spirit, it turns out that Arthur was the only person who sees it. Initially considered a crazy woman, but sometimes gets used to her presence, and even begins to bestow sympathy and believe in the improbable ghost story. But the idyll
mother interrupts the decision to disconnect his daughter Lauren from devices that sustained her alive. And that brings us to the proper action book that makes it did not assess it on a scale of 1 to 5
Perils, ideas and situations that take place in connection with actions taken by Arthur to rescue his beloved-spirit are perhaps not realistic, but the light dose of humor and irony fairytale reward events.

I suspect that the fact that the book appealed to me to be attributed to the fact that my taste is not enough romantic and gentle. As I mentioned when the book will raise emotions in me is strong and may even be vulgar or dripping with sex, but if it is so delicate, sweet, polite and dreamy, that places makes me sick, it can not count on my sympathy. All the more so if you do not see any messages in it, beyond the traditional, but very true: "Love will conquer all."

Some difficulty was also when I read that some time ago I saw a fragment of the film shot from the book "Just Like Heaven," where the roles of the major characters played by: Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo. Unfortunately I could not imagine how different the book characters with the faces of these actors. And for this reason that in the film I did not like it, and I was alerted to the heroes of the book before I started to read it.

So how can you infer from what I wrote above, I did not like the book, but if you like subtle, (almost) without sex and profanity, nice stories with a touch of metaficzności, you can confidently turn to this position.

Despite my criticism, it pleased to me a few fragments. One of them quote:

"Imagine that want to understand what really jestrok life: ask for a student who failed the annual examination. A month old? Discuss this with my mother, who was born premature and waiting to zinkubatora it removed, because only then will be able to hug your baby, the whole izdrowe. A week? Ask the man who works in a factory or mine, żebywyżywić family. Day? To tell you love, separated by fate iczekający the next meeting. What time is it? That you have to ask osobęcierpiącą from claustrophobia, which failure imprisoned for one hour at windzie.Sekunda: Look into the eyes of the man who managed to avoid wypadkusamochodowego. A split second you can ask an athlete, who won silver medal IgrzyskachOlimpijskich, not the gold, for acquiring któregotrenował life. Life is magic, Arthur, I'm telling you this because I went przezto; after the accident I got to know the taste of every second and I know well jejwartość. Therefore, I ask you, we use all those seconds that namjeszcze been. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment