Saturday, May 28, 2011

Does A Fathers Penis Size Effect His Sons

I'm finished, which is the ratio of the battlefield, day 3 - Home cz.XI


At the outset, a small correction:) It's yesterday and today, which is somewhere in the text was a few days ago. Unfortunately, as usual, your wine, for a few days I could only click. Post a miracle to beat a few days ago, but unfortunately without text and images:) The only valid for the relationships below, is the fact that I still am exhausted, and the pond is not finished: (So here we go: Yesterday, the crack of dawn wytaszczyłam I took the hose and the fair pracy.Cała sore after the previous day, I turned to work ... I knew that once I'll do the demolition, "large parts", it will count the time and you will spin like ukropie, what else not enough that aquatic plants, fish is still that lack of oxygen to cushion. It is true that fish do not want to, but that does not mean that I destroy it, through laziness własne.Tak so a last glimpse of the lens and coastal plants, because after finishing the work, it is not known which of them will and to work.

IMG_2988 IMG_3026 IMG_3001 IMG_2989

before yesterday pulled to shore, most of the stones from the pond, emerging from the first shelf. They are located everywhere, and it's not even one tenth of what awaits me still .. If you want to have a pond like so real, like an idiot, wtachałam there once, two trucks kamulców: (Only it was once 12 years earlier, and I have energy I spurted and forces a lot more. Now we need to pull everything.

IMG_3041 IMG_3039 IMG_3042 IMG_3040

Rysiek pałętała constantly underfoot and miauczała terribly, so I say, stop talking so that Wacek (to remain unaware: snake) and take to work. And she to me that the bach plecki ... so argue away, and she cwaniara, paw pushes Wacek:)

IMG_2991 IMG_2998 IMG_2999 IMG_2992

No, it's not a snake ... dotaszczyłam alone and only after that, I wanted to throw everything in hell, because he is tough as seven misfortunes and to this very long and thick. Lured by my wheezing, on the terrace, wypełzał another drone.

IMG_3051 IMG_3135

I guess there is nothing worse as a man works, and the rest is just looks (with a pump or a bad naszarpałam because I did not want to suck the water, so lying on the platform, on his stomach was making itself biceps, using a pump instead of the weights:) Finally, the swift stream of water flew, and I had Wacusia move, and move in at this new place, so that plants do not drown. How much does it weigh with water, then I have I do not want to even think! After an hour of pumping, disappeared perhaps 20 cm.

But what does it ... something is happening in the huddle fish shoals, so trot over the bank, arriving successive pseudo-helpers for the variety you want to help catch fish! The first power cat you could not stand and began to descend ... IMG_3081 IMG_3090

with some degree of shyness, what would White's feet, do not mess with mud on the horizon shows Mafja .. My red koi carp, swam like a huge exclamation points, therefore, after so many years of happy life with an intelligent cat, Ving, died tragically the bellies are less intelligent, kotów.Teraz present there are only karaski, which in general do not see in the water. IMG_3063 IMG_3072

hunt begins! Please Note you ... .... Is ... is ... a fish! ! You only go down, paw into the water ... iiii.

IMG_3093 IMG_3088

... no, unfortunately, could not be ... you Kotu zaryło murder in the mud:), and all this for sure because I was tearing up Panciana!

must muster more helpers! Attention, attention ... all the cats in the neighborhood .... We have opened a new store at the fish ... WELCOME!! Flew russet - white, for a moment appeared redhead! Rysiek to hell, what about you? The end of idling and amorów, take to work! Mr Kotu approached the matter ambicjonalnie:) IMG_3224 IMG_3225-1

,

Rysiek being delicate and very fragile rather likes spiders, sushi przekąsi times and, yes, but under the condition that is fished from clean water ... and not from the mud! She tried and tried ... even after the mule walked, after some time found that, however, it was not for her dirty feet and does not intend to be satisfied with robaczkami ... shocker.

IMG_3159 IMG_3155

When water in the pond disappeared, and the cats have met mainly my curiosity, stepped back to the work I do! Stepped, looked scared, and the! Youth wings adds, moves mountains, and some awfully damn deep holes back! But youth is gone!

now had to be extracted from the bottom of hundreds of fish from the mud and slime of some, and over the move, so they do not podusiły. I had put something in the paw ... brrr ... It is scary to think what lives there, as a man does not see it and has yet to fumble blocku not to miss any of God's creation! Until szarpało me with disgust. At first, sliding in the mud, and foil, these tachałam mud bucket itself, then I flew over the spill, a fish flip into the pool, luckily after 7 hours mordęgi, minor back from school, so drove to carry buckets of mułem.Ja wygrzebywałam the puddles, then into the filter, the filter buried toe, as something started jumping, squealing, I closed my eyes, I caught and threw a bucket of clean water! Diver does not have a nicer job, she had to look at what is poured, because God forbid, I could not see anything, then it is mined. My face full of despair and disgust, are best illustrated with what I had to face:)

IMG_3176 IMG_3179 IMG_3175 IMG_3168

-From the bottom to the shore, hundreds of buckets, up the slippery film, abdominal muscles , feet, hands ... I like steel: (Well, I ask, if I look in the builder, the peasant-worker for some, so I had to work in a treadmill ????!!!! But you have to be hard:) I gave advice! Fish without major damage, were transferred to specially prepared for them, including the new habitat .. and have a nice pool ... whatever, let them fly karaski :))))

IMG_3189-1 IMG_3192-1

And I I'm brilliant bitten by mosquitoes, dirty whole in the mud like a pig, because you know ... like bites, man instinctively pats, no matter that the whole paw in the mud ... but very happy much of the work already behind me, and certainly the most disgusting:) Well, but, well, dream no small cost effort:) I'm finished. but very happy :)))) wave my so dear to you with joy, extracted from paw gloves. Keep your fingers crossed! Tomorrow another day ... but already in a smaller quantity block!

IMG_3182-1 IMG_3181-1

And answer e-mails successfully, but ...: working in a job, work at home, working in the garden ... and somehow malutko time is: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment