Saturday, May 28, 2011

How To Fix Chin Strap For Good Tilt

Day 4 - the battle continues part-garden stories. Dec



At 5 am already sitting on the bottom .. chose more mud pump, unfortunately, gives advice to choose the water only to a certain depth, the rest you need already ręcznie.Zimno, rain, horror .. the only positive of all this, is that fewer mosquitoes bite:)

IMG_3167-1 I look at what I once kicked and horror grips me .. I do not know if I ever have owned a brain but certainly I have owned a lot of strength ... now if the proportions were reversed, I mean, at least as to deceive myself that the reason przybyło.Staw is approximately 1.80 m depth in the middle .. and so it is now by far shallower than it used to, because with us it is very high levels of groundwater and the bottom, under the plastic silting up and water is all the time. I remember kicking, somewhere from about 1.60 all the time already wygarniałam sand with water, that a layer of clay through which I had to break through, not wspomnę.Ale very keen to let me fish they can safely spend the winter and that water is not to freeze to the bottom. Will no longer fish, they leave the bags karaski the pool .. moreover they were unplanned, it probably had to bring the duck eggs in the legs. There are lots of them, horribly dirty water, and cats, and so ate most of koi carp, because those do not see nawet.Konsumpcja last red fish, held in the spring, but these were the hundreds, out of the entire pool (

Water Lilies have been completely devoid of leaves and buds ... difficult not to be the highest this year of flowers, I just hope I have time to clean it all and fix them die.

;

IMG_3229-1 IMG_3251-1

Today the house was Magda, to be sure about 5, my child does not get up, but pulled off around noon on a very honest and down to help it be more stones. get out of this bottom, and deposition of stones, This was a real hassle .. already today is easier, because at the edge of the baton, or rather the stone, filled by Magda. After work, came to help, my son:). Too long to explain here, the child does not own and is not adopted, but it's almost like Rodzone:)

IMG_3245-1 IMG_3241-1

water from the mud has had time to choose, so started to clean the pond and the search was quite dziury.Zlokalizowana szybko.Dziura, actually two, are directly under the spruces on the terrace at the very bottom of the pond! We sent a diver to the composition, after mounting adhesive pvc, they sold a tiny child cus, rubber toys (think hard, try to ... and so everything was already closed.

IMG_3267-1 IMG_3268-1

Actually, we were convinced that they will not stick the patch, but you know how it is ... and it is hoped, unfortunately ... The next day in Warsaw, another half a day from the head of the search for a suitable adhesive ... rush home, gluing, and waiting 24 hours ... .... I hope it worked out.

kciuki.Pozdrawiam Keep nice and warm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment