Sunday, May 22, 2011

Starting Salary For Occupational Therapist In Nj

stories dog days


finally:))) I love the sun, as for me, these temperatures may prevail at all times. Everything smells wonderful in a hot air, the flowers bloom, bees are flying idyll normally ..:)

IMG_2908-1 IMG_2917-1 IMG_2927-1 IMG_2909-1

would be if I just spent most of his time on the hammock, and not on the strip joint ... not has more holes, and I almost do not mind there already gave up .. believed that this could lower part, which Helena resident, I find the damage, but unfortunately not so Besides I strip away, buried in silt and mud, and instead of jangly happy bees, mosquitoes me .. well, what do they do bzykają or buzzing? even typed in google, looking stupid answer, but what I found there about bzykaniu, to write I will not, in any event, nohow it was the buzzing of mosquitoes and their buzzing or: (And I would be grateful if there a professor, not necessarily Miodek, he found himself and explained to me what is the correct form, because now you of anything else I do not think where I do not find the correct answer! And as I continue through the web page bzykające dig, again, catch up with a virus and is highly undesirable, as the corpse my computer without the cooperation and refuses. Was very sorry for these published comments, but that does not write off, but barely dropped the post, I immediately stopped working keyboard (and later the mouse. Now it works, so something has naskrobałam, but I do not know if next week everything will be ok and now I do not have the time. But I read and see, and it is already half the battle:)

IMG_2926-1 IMG_2933-1 IMG_2902-1 IMG_2919-1 IMG_2868-1 IMG_2871 IMG_2870-1 IMG_2869-1

The pictures above illustrate, my slave job, so it was not that I am here getting dark, and it really is lounging on the hammock and flowers .. I tear off tear off means, but does nothing belong to the romantic scenery of the pictures. Utytłana mud, bitten by mosquitoes, ubabrana in the mud, with rozwichrzonym hair, I walk from time to time in the garden with clippers in hand and look longingly the hammock ... I have laid on him, even white is (

But I console myself that my azaleas and rhododendrons, there are no uglier, than those from the botanical garden, and not developed yet, even all the buds:). Are beautiful, right?

IMG_2853-1 IMG_2785-1 IMG_2844-1 IMG_2847-1 IMG_2838-1 IMG_2872-1 IMG_2843-1 IMG_2867-1

nice and warm Greetings, wishing you a beautiful, peaceful Sunday:) And I hope to see the evening:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment