Monday, May 9, 2011

How Much Are A Half Head Of Highlights?

lavender, dandelions and apples

As you know, I could not write as if the problem comes back gradually and did not help none, magic keys, but for good I thank the board, just a pity that I managed to publish only three comments, and many people had to repeat the same thing, and I read, pressed and ... nothing. :) Anyway, I knew that it's not possible because repeated to me it's already nasty again: (.. then fixing a itself. It starts always from the exchange of letters on the keyboard, then shows that the computer does not recognize the USB device and the keyboard stops working or mouse, or both: D Nothing gives you restart the computer .. you have to wait, sometimes several hours, and sometimes a few days ... but in the end, for now, somehow the same to repair a .... for ... a few hours or days: D so it was my unfortunate pit-em .. I wrote earlier that I irreformable in this regard I am and always settled up at the last minute, it was so obviously this time. The day before the settlement, the internet stopped working, unfortunately it is the fault of the computer, not the operator. But to the internet .. finally worked, so cleared the pit, and happy I've gone to print from the printer ... I used to work an hour earlier and, unfortunately for printing .. s pit stop, and the inscription proclaimed that the lack of paper: (Dowaliłam its there on the strength of half ream .. the "no paper", struggled with more than an hour, finally gave rest (paper is not supposed to have, to this day) was furious, I found that I send via the Internet, because ... to work:))) have completed everything again and sent to the U.S.:) I breathed a sigh of relief at the end, left only to download a confirmation .. So .. .. and I clicked the error ... but I guess in my life where! The error as it turned out in the name or the name! They told me to send an email to those who write the program! And imbecile normally I do not know my name! I thought that the blood will flood me, damn it hits, you get a heart attack, I'll beat someone with anger, or no longer .. I do not know what. Bluzgając violently, this time with tears of genuine anger in his eyes went to sleep, with the provision that the crack of dawn to the municipal office I choose, I'll take prints, hand-write and send mail! How I decided that I did, the point went eighth to the UG, prints niet ... were, and of course, but at the beginning of the month. New day, new strength, new energy .. close to bus, it is difficult to say, what's tracksuit, nothing that, with the legs instead of pins, sneakers, a waste of time to return home, .. .. I'm going to the capital, the U.S. will fill the spot .. ... Child tickets I gave some time ago, so happy, I ran trot to the bus stop. I'm a decent citizen, so I wanted to prepare the tickets in advance, pull out ... .. and yes I see ... .. just gave erased! On the horizon showed burakowóz already, so time to buy new, definitely not .. ask people, or maybe someone has to sell .. but where there, standing next to young man and proclaims that all rural card drive, because it does not pay differently, because the second zone ... but you will buy from the driver, he adds after a moment. The driver did not have a ticket all the way .. so importuned any osobę.Chcąc nilly getting acquainted with each wsiadającym, general panic, I planted on the bus, saying that as soon as canary seed, or catch me I'll go down a heart attack. Passengers using the service daily MZA, are familiar with these, what shall ensure that the law-abiding citizen was, therefore, before any stop they looked out the window and shouted "NO", and I breathed a sigh of relief .. a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, but with the soul on his shoulder, finally arrived in Warsaw safely, saving you 2.40, but dorabiając is certainly at least the three new gray hairs: (

out of breath, she reached into the box in the U.S., prints were, surprisingly pen he wrote, not made a mistake ... and rushed to queue for mamuniu ... .. not me ... I'm a irreformable 9 o'clock in the morning, and there probably a hundred people ... It is hard to think I'm tough, I went through so much already, it will not give up after 15 minutes ... not moved even one step forward ... I can not stand it ... it's not my nerves ... I go in the mail and I'll send ... and then ... a miracle happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He approached some kind and tells you that the last of 10 people can go to another room and there adopt :)))))))))))))))))). People, I was second! Bad luck turned, after returning from the deleted ticket in my pocket, hoping I caught up to the printer ... but alas ... what a lot of, you and the pig does not want to:)))

And a note on this, perhaps using the opportunity that my keyboard temporarily working ... I just wanted to clarify and please ... I just should not start talking!

A laptop, however, probably buy, now waiting in the queue .. but no telephoto unless force majeure .. trza your purchase, because I lose my health remains, as for those who do not know, I'm nervous:) Overall, it may not be true for all spheres of life, but selectively ... sometimes I'm very calm, though I should breathe fire, and sometimes the smallest things can bring in my blind rage. And because the computer, very, very he 's under my skin ... so I guess but ....

Well, but generally it was a mleczach be and lavender:)

few days ago, Anne showed at home on the blog lavender cookies (because you need to know that I am here I followed closely what was happening, I could not just write:), also already watched it once in Ili (recipe here), but then I was not hungry, and on Friday and yes ... so I baked. Delicious .. are fragile and delicate, and just at the same time, for those moments where this man something to eat, and do not quite know what:) The whole house rose to a wonderful, wonderful scent of lavender, because I bake amazing smell, so the amount of hard not to illumine what it is. But my children do not zajarzyły! That one does not distinguish colors-I wrote, but it turns out that without a further sense, namely, taste and smell: (I do not know where they came from, if I were a guy, you have thought that it was not my normal, and a neighbor! She fell Diver from school, lured by the smell, the first steps sent to the kitchen:

- Ooooo ... something else upiekłaś! What is this?

- Cookies - say, because as an ox in the jar stand, and this supposedly is not blind!

- And what badziew in the picture? A fuuu!! With mushrooms ?!!!!!

- O people, of which mushrooms are lavender!

- A fuuuuu !!!!! After all, the soap you're doing!! A fuuuu!!

IMG_1818-1 IMG_1822-1 IMG_1820-1 IMG_1812-1

not

Fu Fu - ate almost the whole jar. Poor blonde gets back from work and not get a cookie, I moved the conscience, it is true Diver resolutely stated that what the eyes can not see ...., Etc., but somehow it seemed unfair to me, so I baked a second portion, this time with twice the amount of ingredients.

entered Madzia:

- Hi moms! What's that smell?

- A cookie!

- And with what?

- A try.

ate one, second, third ... I look forward to what he would say ...

- With cumin!

O fellows, normally dropped my hands! Seeing my probably not very wise face, zreflektowała and immediately rectified:

- No, no ... cumin has a sharper taste ... it's oregano! Zdurniałam completely what must have been after me can see Madzia because she reached into a drawer with spices and began:

- basil! ... .. And the gaps in my direction

- not ...., No basil, clove ...!

- hmmm .... Saffron?

- gee, it say what it is!

- Melisa! ?

- Lavender - I answered finally resigned.

Yhyy ... are good ... I'd own it fell!

And because so Lavender is done, so I went a step further and to parts miodku of dandelions, I added lavender. At the beginning I was going to strain, but later I found that if the cookie is, it can be and miodku and left and guess what? PYCHOTA! :))))

So today, after work, using the beautiful weather, I sat in the garden under the apple tree and my favorite is lavender opychając cookies with lavender miodkiem, I read the book:)

IMG_1944-1 IMG_1956-1 IMG_1943-1 IMG_1934-1

And so I think that's probably worth to prepare this mixture on the cookie jar, then you will definitely be even more lavender!

IMG_1938-1 IMG_1949-1 IMG_1954-1 IMG_1932-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment