Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cooler Name Für Ein Rogue

Trudi Canavan in Warsaw (ie Italy and achy Aria)


At the beginning I would like to point out that never before I was not ever at any meeting with the writer. I have not seen any of it ubóstwianych my people on the Live. Why? The answer is very simple - either live, or live very far away at some of Japan or Britain.
word, when he learned that Trudi goes to Polish, I got a heart attack, died and rose again, and then ran on his knees in Warsaw (in reality was less dramatic, there was no self-flagellation, blood and broken knee).
here would make a sincere condolences to Abi and Miranda, who accompanied me during this trudiowego stay in the capital. The girls were brave, endured my singing odes to Canavan on the street and did not even picture this silly-rozmarzonemu ariowym ryjku smile when spoken magic letters:
T-R-U-D-I \u0026lt;3

so I will spare ode to Canavan, hymns of praise in her honor, rhymes, poems, epigrams, sonnets and poems white. Everything will be issued on the CD entitled "About Trudi!" XD

Palace of Culture! Fair! The mass of people! And finally, after so many searches, obijaniu about people, stop with successive ślinotokiem the book stands, fight the temptation to bury offers antique shops, pet a ride here and there, R2-D2, snaps on the ground and sing odes to all the books I got! I saw the throbbing glow of the author, and was branded as. Fortunately, I was standing and not thrilled by the same, but the person I was accompanying probably want to preserve their anonymity ^ ^

I will tell you that no picture does not reflect Trudi, what is more, much to distort it. In fact, it is quiet and calm, smiling flegmatyczek having charisma and charm mass personal. There are so charming and beautiful, it's hard to break away from her eyes. And yet pomyślało that in this lovely head Akkarin born and the rest of the worlds, you can just stand there and adore.

And in total, so I became. But seeing as Trudi gives another autographs, raised in my black soul decks envy, infantile pat leg and purr, "I also want." And then you just had to keep an eye to eye is not fallen out of orbit with surprise, because the queue for an autograph was probably a mile. And the age range was a phenomenally wide! I confess that I was ready to stop and yell: "You love it too! Aaah! You are wonderful! "Fortunately, people were with me, which I did not want bedraggle noble name, and tried to preserve the remnants of dignity.

Thus, the queue was long at the fair book a whole bunch, the temptation of an immense, an iron logic, so ... We decided to try to hunt Trudi few hours later at a meeting with her in the Paradox Cafe. As agreed, so done. Toured the Fair book (And I've been on them for the first time in my life, so they do not close my mouth with delight.) I saw with my own eyes, Marlena de Blasi (to which the queue was not at all) and Krzysztof Ibisz with a garland of journalists. Poprzytulałam of books, pozachwycałam their number, hungry and ... we moved to continue the hunt for Trudi.

Zjawiwszy an hour earlier in the Paradox Cafe, zajęłyśmy top spot and began to wait. And wait ... And czeeeekaaaać!
I come! Arrived! A modest, charming, wonderful, great (here comes the soundtrack of their second album, "O Trudi! 2").
fell various questions, and Trudi answers them with an unparalleled charm. The major will tell you that it has revealed that the cycle will soon rise again in a completely different world to travel between worlds and magic. The next major let me add that Aria bravely dared to speak up and ask a question, Trudi. Perhaps you are curious what
^ ^ No, I climbed onto a table and started to sing the hymns of praise, but of course, tempted me;) asked politely to the names of the characters, here is how it formed and whether they have a deeper meaning in itself.
And now that the information I received (Trudi talking and staring at me! "Aah! I went!): Well, Trudi has three ways to broadcast the names of his characters. First, when the name comes into her head the same thing. The other is a distortion of the names of friends, for example, by adding one letter. The third is ... pounding the keyboard and see what came of it.

And then came the memorable moment of receipt of the autograph Trudi! With a big banana on ariowym ryjku suffered her my baby 'Guild magicians. " What I said Trudi, when I stood with her face to face? I will not tell ^ ^ Otherwise, I say privately to those who read the Black Magician Trilogy whole (I invite you to an email or LC). In any case, I loved her more for what I said.

Now I smile every time I think about Trudi. Certainly, reading her books for me to become even more charm. I already miss her. I hope that someday I will have the opportunity to meet with her again, because it is one of the most exceptional people I saw with my own eyes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment