Thursday, May 12, 2011

Projector Problems Vertical Red Lines




I fall for a while, but I do not know if we can publish this post. This time the spoils router-today was the Lord of the TP-sy and told us the happy news .. I have already reached such a state, that I wonder what it dies tomorrow:) Currently does not work: computer, printer, dishwasher, still pond leaking-what you see on the pictures below (these large stones, they should be almost completely covered by water), the house became ill with psoriasis, but fortunately on the side of the road is ok:)-i do not know why after 14 years he obłazić rapidly from the skin, washing machine after each centrifugation, jumps up in the garden of nettles to the waist, the boards rot pool, gazebo spout into what is a "do it" unless the fifth year, begins to crumble, coffee machine makes strange noises and looking at the deer start it, because I fear turn, and my right hand is something wrong .. I would say that even very wrong, because it barely budge. It started from the little finger, normally the pain as if someone was hitting him with a hammer after every moment, and nowhere I hit, after two days, the entire hurt me, unfortunately, the right hand .. and it's like ... like someone in a vise clamped. . bandaging at night, in the morning a little less painful, but unfortunately it is difficult to save, because I work a lot .. maybe someone would be so kind to me, diagnosed at a distance, because the doctor is not sure I'll get:)))


But nothing where all the problems because spring is raging, the sun is shining and it smells, it smells, it smells insanely .. bzami, konwaliami, kalinami .. is wonderfully, divine, just like love, so turns a blind eye to the nettle, I wash by hand, instead of sitting on the precipice of a pond and selectively, avoiding the wide arc of nettle, photographing flowers:). Besides, quite a lot already ripped podagrycznika hated, and perhaps tomorrow I will choose the quarry, because I have a day off, so it's time to get on with the demolition of the pond: (. As a rage, in the end it goes to sleep, because I do not have the strength to look for damage .. the easiest way would be to put everything on the new film, but ... then I would have to eliminate all plants, and certainly sweet flag, water irises and clubs are growing ... the teen years and made a film on its own soil, and the whole dense tangle of roots .. it is impossible to move, and of those ogromniaste boulders, to move to the other side now .. I do not have the strength to pull them and re-lay .... So either I find this hole in hell .. or fall asleep (

But once must be better, so maybe tomorrow ?:))))

greet you nice and warm and I hope to see you soon:)

IMG_2004-1 IMG_2024-2 IMG_2021-1 IMG_2037-1 IMG_2032-1 IMG_2012-1 IMG_2003-1 IMG_2063-1 IMG_2058-1 IMG_2061-1 IMG_2094-1 IMG_1998-1 IMG_1983-1 IMG_1978-1 IMG_2100-2 IMG_2087-1 IMG_2085-1 IMG_2102-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment