Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How To Make A Chair From A Skateboard

" Traffickers sometimes, "Thomas Jachimek

I'm not a fan of cabaret. Sometimes, someone will tell me a good number, view and even laughing, but I knew the name, she could cite the best parts, it's not very much.

Once enrolled into the queue waiting to read this book in the Włóczykijki, I had no idea who the author, nor that it would be so funny and a good book. Oh, I just liked the title. If I knew what I did not know, probably not sięgnęłabym after her, because I do not normally read such books. And maybe it's my fault ... Thomas
Jachimek - journalist and cabaret artist - shows the whole truth about human nature, but does it with ease and such a dose of irony and humor that this truth is painful and can swallow it.
Jachmika book heroes are members of a typical Polish family, which includes also unconventional and original Uncle Francis - Family genius and inventor. His main job is to organize Sunday's quiz, which always wins, and the construction of inventions. Grumpy scares you is not in itself an ounce of self-criticism, a man considered to be infallible, but it is so cute at the same time that it is impossible you do not like it.
Other family members treat him from a distance and a touch of perversity, when tested on them their new inventions such as a powder for cooking hard-boiled eggs or a device for locating lost keys. But everything changes when Uncle Francis demonstrates the invention on a global scale - the time machine to trade. Then the fun begins.
quiet and predictable family life changed drastically since then. Is also changing world order, which is dominated by the pervasive chaos. The concept of time loses its meaning and can no longer make an appointment in a situation where everyone has a different time on the clock. Getting to know the exact
story of real people whose lives have changed through time machine to trade. Each story includes different in many respects the people who realized their mistakes and start a new life on new terms.

Although much I wanted it in his review did not present all the advantages of Mr. Thomas's book, because I was not blessed with such talent as an author, who from a distance, a great irony and accuracy reflects the vices of human nature. He writes not directly, but just between the lines, provide many truths about the Poles and their characteristics.
The whole story is light and refined. It has no weak moments. It is for this wirtuozja sarcasm and wit. The ad may
enough that, even though I've tried, I could not help laughing while driving a bus. A passenger faces watching my reactions were priceless.

book has received, read and reviewed as part of "WŁÓCZYKIJKA" .

0 comments:

Post a Comment