Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crusing Area Abu Dhabi

How to make a blue glass - Part overdue posts. II



come and gone:) I barely published a previous post, and end-to-zero internet for two days. Today, once again, is everything! Miracles on a stick normally, computer whizzes, pages open almost instantly, just like the best moments of grandeur, so take this opportunity, maybe I can throw another outstanding post.

I love colored glass and some time I dreamed of something blue .. the blues for me these days go and I feel that in the end mobilize forces and the bedroom to change his face .. Come on he is understood to be feminine, with tiny roses on zasłonkach and mosquito net, but to those of white and rosy, perhaps join the blue ... what else ... the bedspread overestimate their necks:). So was the overproduction of glass, blue jars, bottles and inszych fuck that must be displayed somewhere, so probably best to them on the beams in the bedroom. IMG_1457-1 IMG_1467-1 IMG_1461-1 IMG_1458-3

But back to the blues, walking the blogs I've seen such a foreign blue glass, glass, modern-looking, and therefore, I discovered that somehow we need them to do, because nobody does not produce blue, ordinary jars. In the end I found that some magical treat it with glue, but unfortunately a nice effect though, is unstable, because the glue can not have contact with the water-thought, so our home, reliable WIKOLU, but I if I do something, then I would like to although some time may have to serve me, so pondered further. Unfortunately, except that the glass in blue color stained with iron oxide, iron nic.Tlenku not found did not have in stock, and even if it did, they probably still would this do not work out, because I think the glass is tinted .

IMG_1468-1 IMG_1470-1 IMG_1481-1 IMG_1469-1

But suffice: most ordinary WATER AND ACRYLIC PAINT food coloring!

I MAM, MAM, I HAVE YOUR COLORFUL GLASS :))))

But .. do not think myself that it is so easy, I had perform many experiments to achieve the desired effect, without smudges, streaks and bubbles. You have the best buy rubber gloves-who does not have to add 2-3 drops of paint pigment in a liquid (if you have powder, dissolve a bit in a little water and then add), and applied evenly brush the outside of the glass container ( is very efficient, so a little shed on the lid of the jar will easily cover a few pieces). As is already varnished jar, then a gloved finger, rubbed lacquer evenly. All vessels hastily put into the oven and turn on hot air. Instantly the drought, so we need uważać.Wyjmujemy and colored glass:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment