Monday, May 23, 2011

Half Moon Cay Bay Marriage

"Fejsbukowy" contest!


the occasion of the next Monday and new books hunted prey at the Warsaw Book Fair, approaching my birthday, the sun through the window, and most importantly because of my good mood that I want to share with other official announce a contest in which you can win a surprise ;) book.

Competition rules:

first Just enjoy my page on fb: Eternally zaczytana - book reviews .

second I'm glad to be like you tell your friends about the contest by placing a link on your plate, but it will not be checked. I am counting on your good heart ;).

third Win two people: the first one who likes the page as a hundredth (100) people, no cause is known, such a round number and a second person who likes the page as a person one hundred twenty-eighth (128), because I like 28 :cool:.

Well that would be enough. Thank you for your attention :P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment