Sunday, April 24, 2011

When Is The Next Biffy



not the subject of Christmas, but ... unfortunately, the joy of having a computer was short. Today is dying and I know that die, and because they do not already have this power, so probably gone on longer. We have already prepared a picture, and they'll probably just lose them, so I would run even put a post on the blog .. although there may in the virtual world ... there'll ever be able to ściągnąć.Nie know if this maneuver is successful, because my page looks like quite strange ... everything is smashed, and an antivirus program proclaims that the state database is corrupted and gives a number of signatures .. do not know if this is the kind of signatures are corrupted, but if so, maybe it is a big problem, because there are more than five million (But I managed to post a comment, so maybe by some miracle I manage to upload and this post. The other side will not open at all, so everyone on fb sorry, but there I manage to enter. Onet Page looks like this:



other sites even worse, because there is no longer even there pictures. Overall, I am at this moment rather no chance for resuscitation wreck again, because as it turned out, however, did not wreck and Misiek was right .. but something fell and I do not know what .. if this is a graphics card that can drive? Something somewhere is broken and I do not quite know what, and I have no problem. And if I do not know what, it does not re-buy the damaged parts and the repair will not give ... the rules ... ever have exchange half of the car, and he still does not work that well drilling alone will not mention .. I'm tired people guess, and punish me everything changed after the turn until it will go to what is appropriate, and do not know anyone trusted, and untrusted, at the moment I simply can not afford

namotałam little as usual, but that's because I'm bad ... I actually even angry! Because if it could have been different .. my pit, and pit-y well, then ... it's outstanding tradition of the computer dies, how should I go to the U.S.:) Yeah, yeah ... I learned the previous experience, the person being organized and having a brain should, of course, before, but I also have their weaknesses, and one of them is the U.S.. Well, I hate this cruel, I get spasms and shudders at the thought that I have to go about it, so put off by the day ... man "gupi" is, no man can not, but I certainly do so and, therefore, since I can remember, always consisted of pit-y on the last day: (And that was funny, as it previously accounted for the pit and fell to the computer "office" just post it was in purple:))) I'm not 100% sure, and I have to check, but something I just dawning in the head :) Normally, the hand of fate:))) I think this is a sign - maybe: "Do not use purple, and the pit were settled in March? Or: "Warning violet! Is rozliczyłaś with U.S.? ":))))))))))))) Her, unless already raving and I should run away from here, but it's from: anger, rage, helplessness, to wallow with laughter, bluzgania, crying, kicking ... oh ... a long time to .. share the emotions tear me cruel, do not always positive:) I'm going obleję girl with water, and treat them ... buckets! At least the wyżyję:))) Maybe me a little relieved!

And the photos: nasty Rysiek, chłepcąca with joy my blueberry smoothie and marvelous beauty fiołeczki ... in the freezer, my beloved, wonderful, brilliant szafirki smelling, which I am sorry to break, so a large part of the day I spend in the garden on his knees with his nose in huge clusters of purple flowers:)

So to say goodbye .. once again thank you very much for your good wishes, for the memory .. not anywhere I could get, some I had a look today .. did not work out. But ... came to me, not forget sometimes stay tuned ... once I get back:))) In contrast to the computer, my camera is amazing, and it is located on a lot of pictures, so be ready to serve you the most in the spring in the middle of summer, blooming beautifully in the tonsil-August, narcissi in July-at least it will interesting:) I am stubborn I am, come up with SOMETHING :))))))

IMG_1337-1 IMG_1372-1 IMG_1331-1 IMG_1369-1 IMG_1375-1 IMG_1330-1

IMG_1376-1 IMG_1365-1

I still have one post prepared, rather the pictures .. how can it also publish.

Buziol sending huge and despite everything

MISC4-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment