Saturday, April 30, 2011

Male Brazillian Wax Columbia, Mo

Easter table decoration or start a cycle - part of the outstanding posts. I:) I'll be damned hit


Some time ago I wrote to my lovely Mrs Krysia, inviting you to cooperation. Mr. Martin Building which most certainly knows, with the first TVP served a delicious Easter meal, but I got into a party ... he, he ... visual art:)

IMG_1257-1 IMG_1251-2 IMG_1250-1

IMG_1274-2

IMG_1317-1 IMG_1315-1

IMG_1295-1

of great interest aroused napkin holders of the rolls of toilet paper:))) Even a few people asked if I finished the ASP can:))) I doubt it is true that the Academy taught what might come in handy roll of paper, but my vanity was poĊ‚echtana mile:)

IMG_1311-1 IMG_1309-1

After the official part, it's time for conversation, questions and took pictures. Overall, despite the large number of people, it was intimate, domestic and little, nice and friendly-for what I wanted to sincerely thank all:)

Ostatnio zaktualizowane-1 IMG_1301-1 IMG_1308-1 IMG_1299-1 IMG_1256-1

IMG_1452-1 As an explanation. : Thank you very much You for all your emails, suggestions, about a computer wizards, and a willingness to help. I could not answer because ... the keyboard does not work, but I saw your blog and comments ... it is true in the sidebar, instead of me, and Miska, Pati was the dog and its collection of mills (if anyone still wants to visit-invite:)) )) and the comments were smashed, but I could read ... and that's something. Today, the keyboard no longer works, but no Internet connection, so once again I can not write back, and I write myself just like that, because WLW is launched, maybe one day publish :))). If As for the computer, in the near term should be explained what's next ....

PS. 29. 04-The miracle of some kind, worked all day, so over published:) Keep your fingers crossed that this has been! I greet you warm.

PS 1. The miracle is over. At the time of publication the internet stopped working again: (He, he ... even begins to entertain me, I feel like an explorer, recording observations. Title: studies carried out on a scrap computer:)))

2nd PS 01 .05 - Ooooo ... work unless all again! I wonder whether the post go?

And how successful, is:

wiosna4-1

little

0 comments:

Post a Comment