Monday, April 11, 2011

Older Women In Girdlesg




often ask me questions, where I take ideas on what I do. From an early age, to the despair of parents, collecting everything to me, of course, was beautiful .. sticks, pine cones, pebbles, twigs, shells, sand, and of course the marvelous beauty of "crystals" from broken car windows-it was a real treat, especially hated by my mother, therefore, being by me carefully. -Known children's money in excess do not have, and I was a strange child ... at a time when my friends dreamed of another doll, I bought a triptych Dreaming of my future apartment ... and I knew that my bedroom is white with delicate shades of pink and violet, a place of honor in question hangs a triptych.

IMG_0947-1 IMG_0957-1 IMG_0958-2 IMG_0964-1

I looked at him and dreamed .. began to arrive in the next set of girlfriends rzeczy.Dorastałyśmy buying clothes ... .. I began to gather thick glass from Krosno, girls were buying cosmetics, china and I went stołową.Cała first payment for the purchase of night light and a white wine glasses .. of course, continue dwelling in the plans have not even had:) Then began arriving wreath - of course at the beginning, violet - white and pink, the shops were quite a few things, so I made the first bedspread on the bed .. sew, Breach, and gushed ... I made! Stubborn .. I'll show it someday, somewhere I still have the photos:) As you can see I had a mania for collecting the DNA-vaccinated but really do not know who:), while the lack of pretty things in shops has forced me to take the first attempts to do anything yourself ... always I was irritated that going to someone, everything was the same: a veneered shelving on the high-gloss, deep red carpets and curtains, and the rack and zielistka trzykrotka ... at my house it was different, not something to szyło or did, but no was different. I remember when my parents bought a washable wallpaper bricks and proud of the achievements, hall covered with wallpaper, my friend ... j came, looked and said, "Oh ... what kind you are miserable! Do you plastered walls: (This is because they do not have money or because the top floor? "Since childhood, I had a vision for the future head of housing, drew houses, rooms and it meblowałam ... subsequent lack of cash meant for discovering more talent and needlework use of recycled materials to produce something for their own use:) ... and so it began. From his youth, he remained my distaste for shelving and doing things other than most people:)

IMG_0969-1 IMG_0970-1

Much work is complete for one day .. poured a little water to bedside, and put the glass on a napkin, so I soaked and beautifully stuck to the top .. it was wonderfully. That's how the furniture for the bedroom, someone asked what I use glue .. then I did not know that there are some special glue, but Wikol knew very well and I knew that getting a colorless when dry .. try it .. nothing is seized, pomarszczyło not .. so I started to use, has a big advantage - it is cheap:) As soon as I did not have a blog, my knowledge of the Internet was limited to the banking system and reading the news .. I thought then that I discovered America, where it is not started to walk other pages, I have lived in blissful belief that I am a genius and figured out decoupage:))) For this I have a terrible freak when it comes to protecting the environment, therefore, before anything goes to waste, I look and I think that if this can not be used in some other way- as I can, and something not look back, I'm extremely proud of myself that, although in some small way helped to reduce the amount of generated waste. Though when it comes to garbage, it is a moot point:) In any event, even if they continue to do rubbish, it will remain with me for a long time and do not pollute the environment, and only my house:))) As we age, this phenomenon is increasing more and more what it is worrying, because I'm afraid that old age is likely, I have a chance to live in something resembling a garbage dump. I walked even a period when I dreamed about working in MPO:))) Bah! I was even an interview, but the garbage truck did not want me, and the office-it did not want me:) I also created a lot of things out of laziness and impatience. Sometimes me, until I called and, well, just gotta do something .. immediately. In my village, but quite a shocking amount of food stores, virtually no other, to Warsaw, I do not want to go, because if I went, the desire to do anything that went fast. So, when I walk around the house, checked into various nooks and crannies, myszkuję in the garage and garden until it .. something falls into my hands .. so much for me wianuszków, because I cut all the time thing .. and no pity throw :))))

After the recent wichurach, cleaned up the broken branches of birch trees in the garden, many of them were, so I made a few wianuszków and broom. The fellows, but he called for! This is 8, and I have a child's birthday today! So I rush to the kitchen to make a cake and bake cakes, and greet you cordially and wish you a beautiful and finally, perhaps the sun, windless day:)

jesień-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment