Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kates Playground Pink Strawberry Panties

"Burnt Rose" Anna Walczak

want a story? Here is a fairy tale ...

wronged by fate and the parents of Madison Carpen lives locked in their hermetic world of sadness and resignation, patiently submitting to physical and psychological violence, which is used against her father-an alcoholic.
It could be argued, therefore, that Madison is such a custom, contemporary or otherwise Cinderella Snow White.

How are we to Snow, who only apparently has little to do with the princess, it must be, and Prince. The novel is so called - Daniel Broogins. But the Prince also did not at once so sweet and cute, like a standard fairy tale. We meet him as a nasty guy, without feeling that has pockets stuffed with cash, and thought that everything was slow.

These two unusual heroes "Spalona Rose" contains, in my feeling sick, unreal (well yeah but it's a fairy tale) system, which, although it is agony for both of them, also brings, according to their twisted logic, some benefits .

We also have other, secondary characters - traditional form and insidious evil, and good and honest characters.
But, but ... I do not think myself that the tale ends with a list of literary genres, which includes the book. It should be noted:

- topic criminal whose symbol is nothing else but ... silver car;
- topic and mood of the demonic horror - always appears when the demon eyes look Medison, read Daniel;
- course is also a romance, but to my eye very fiery, because only a kiss;
- this could make medical and pinch Thriller horrorowatopodobnego something.

I know perfectly well, and I realize that she is only 14 years and wrote a book up, but for me it is not an argument that is to make the content look different than if she wrote person holding it for 80 years. Because even with the knowledge century author, to read my feelings have not changed. Age, however, makes me understand how such a naive and unreal world, which was difficult for me to enter.
Besides, after one has already read the book from the fiction category, where the reality is hard, but then the author believed in the existence of a false world. And in the case of "Spalona rose" to believe, not to mention polubieniu anyone, I did not succeed.

Although I must admit that Anna Walczak has a vivid imagination, and despite the fact that, generally speaking, novel was predictable and ended up like that ... like it was over, in a few moments, he surprised me and this course of events in a positive sense. Also, it is hoped that with experience and maturation of the author, her book will also be getting better.

And I'm gonna have to finally read a good, proven product, because the last such rarely reach for. I become a guinea pig for debuting authors and then suffer the lost time. But on the other hand, I can not live on irony sarkastyczno-knowing relationship with reading.

Well then, some have to be burned is 10 times that at 11-this is just think what is not Jowita;) ?

forgot to add that the book read as part of WŁÓCZYKIJKA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment