Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How Many Calorie Is Soupbeans



long time I was not, in fact, for various reasons .. he fell at the beginning of the computer, completely and forever, which was, moreover, to predict. About what you wrote out it fell completely, I do not want longer even mention because although the vocabulary I have a little high, it is about half what wrote out, never heard before. At the end, declaring that it can resuscitate .. believe me I tried, but unfortunately it was nowhere to be this cursed letter "r"., So the CPR did not work out.
IMG_0803

mature age has its advantages, and one of them is the fact that along with me adult children and their friends. One of them, full of devotion for two nights (in the literal sense) stubbornly repaired, what already long should zrobione.Minusem adulthood, is far less resistance to lack of sleep .. at the moment when Adam, after midnight, vigorous slammed the keyboard, my eye trenowało to sleep, and demanded the head of the pillow. Early-rising in the south, adulthood has to drag out of bed at six in the morning .. apparently to find this cursed letters, need more sleep, because Adam has found it without any problems and I have a computer that whizzes that up nicely. And when he fell to the computer? Well, you know, vicious things dead cattle had died .. I wrote długiiii post, about the fact that spring is coming and what was I in this garden now think, that Rysiek a pig is not a cat, and that urinated in pots with tomatoes, which are already germinated beautifully, and then clean the monkey like this, all buried ... and obsikane tomatoes that may be somehow survived after the washes, went into the ground and there is nothing. Your computer probably already have five days, but somehow it has been hard to mobilize , I knew that surely asking for Metka, and it still does not, and even though your comments maintain me up, it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to believe that back-it's so long ....
As previously mentioned it blew a little in the garden, spring requires sacrifices, and thus the increased effort and work, and it was, so it will be able to laze and walk on all fours to reduce to the minimum. In the first place under the knife and scissors correctly, went leafy hedges rose wrinkled, ligustru, pięciornika and Berberysowe. For Edward Scissorhands all the time I got away, but slowly come, however, a growing practice.
Koper, radishes, beets, and onions sprout any day of the grocery store, and all the rest on the windowsills in the boxes, away from the small zaszczańca , waiting for the birthday Zosia. Since Rysiek actively participates in everything I do, so I was thinking that after planting tomatoes considered that if together we prepared such a beautiful litter box, full of wonderfully ground, you probably can use it at will.
IMG_0822-1 IMG_0811-1 IMG_0824-1 IMG_0829-1 IMG_0806-1 IMG_0820-1
Somewhere in the meantime I did patera from an old, hand-painted plate, and the candlestick
IMG_0845-1 IMG_0850-1 IMG_0849-1 IMG_0846-1
generally happy when it comes to creativity, it just recently I was doing, somehow I feel that staying in garden, I have a greater chance that the return of the Lord Mama Cat. And, I would forget .. I made a spring wreath still on the chairs of the vinca.
A spring in the garden .... Bees and butterflies fly, flowers bloom, and trusses of the first buds burst.

IMG_0901-1 IMG_0908 IMG_0910-1 IMG_0871-1 IMG_0899-1 IMG_0876-1
wiosna-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment