Friday, March 18, 2011

What Is The Colored X-ray For Ovaries

"Pearl.'s Day, which saw the collapse of Canaan," Raphael Kosowski


"Pearl.'s Day, which saw the collapse of Canaan" is one of those books which are generally not I read. But to every rule there are exceptions and this is one of them.
Since I accepted the principle of openness to everything new and unknown, I hope the risk that the unknown does not necessarily accrue to my liking. But in view of cognition with the full knowledge that I could say something to me like it or not, and not as it used to be: I do not like, because I do not know and I do not know, so I do not like.

After reading "The Pearl" with full knowledge say that I did not like and all the reading I could not wait until ends. However, more surprisingly the book ended without solving puzzles with the remark that "to be continued", which encouraged my disappointment, and also curiosity. And although, as already mentioned, the book I did not like, I think I will read the next part. Paradoxical and incomprehensible is the fact, but who understands women?
Women and their nature is one of the themes of the book.

heroine - Abères-Pearl - is the wife of King Gemre, the ruler of one of the city of Canaan. It is the only character that aroused my sympathy, and which I liked. Abères is a smart, beautiful and brilliant woman. Unfortunately, the person stands in the way to achieve nefarious plans Ullisukmi, Hetammu and others who work on the confidence of the king to pursue a different strategy for governance.
want to abandon peaceful yet Gemre policy and begin the expansion of war to create a great empire, and become independent from the Egyptian pharaohs. Result in the words of the king, demons, witchcraft, spells - and no one will be able to get through to his reason and heart.
Gemre plans to be a concern and anxiety in the Queen, who is trying to use their charms and powers of persuasion to convince her husband to return to the road, from which it strayed.
inhabitants of Canaan are pagans who worship the gods, sacrifice, orgies organized, and believe in spells. Among those practices is trying to break into the voice of the one God. It speaks to Abères and surrounds their care. I had the perception that it is a kind of prologue to the Old Testament, where God was planning to convert the pagan people.

Now after reading I think "Pearl" could be an interesting book, but the language is not reading, especially at times when a large male element. These fragments picked up as primitive, cruel, and sometimes even repulsive. Perhaps if I were a man, I would have different feelings. But apparently I have "male" mind, so I do not know.
But fragments of the "feminine" I liked. Women in the book were presented as a reasonable, sober-minded individuals who are not guided by instincts, but they are providing and cautious. This is my vision of women like it.

book can be defined as historical and fantastic czytadło that are not pulling too much, a little chaotic and says it is hard, sometimes too simple language.
addition, a font I liked. I can not discern what is her name, but a nice shape and size of letters facilitated laborious reading.
Despite all these arguments do not, I will read the next part, I think somewhere smolders hope that the author is just spin and gain a greater sense of history and pace.

book I could read and review the service through the kanapie.pl

0 comments:

Post a Comment