Friday, March 18, 2011

Un Blocked Dirtbike Games

Wymianka in Sabinka


In the photo above you can admire the contents of the package who came to me the wymianki in Sabinka from makneta .
Makneta really do not know how you knew what I want to read, but these titles did you miss the point!
Tab I just fell in love. I love cats and have cats in the spring green color in particular).
solace in the package are also my favorite languages. However, due to diet, languages \u200b\u200bhave been completely absorbed by my beloved sister. I must tell you that the picture is already empty packaging that has been skillfully and carefully open, to be suitable for photos;).

I'm very happy with the contents of the parcel. The fact that our beloved Polish Post a little screwed up, because I've been waiting for a package of longing, but advices do not get it. Also been left at the post office each week and you are the postman brought namyślił and advice re. The main thing is that in general dotarała me:).

Sabinko thank you once again for organizing wymianki:).



0 comments:

Post a Comment