Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mount And Blade How To Make A New State

The High Kings [Ireland]

Today there will be about the books or the movies, neither will the revelations of human existence. Today, I decided to do a little experiment and put a note in music. Because ... A certain Irish band - The High Kings deserves your esteemed attention.


Yes, that you gentlemen, I sing from morning till night, and I do not know how to have a good look at them. I hear a lot, of course ^ ^ A good hint to be shared, so I share my (pretend to be a good man;). Gentlemen, grab not only singing, but also a great charisma, which not only made them listen, but watch.
I finish so I let them talk and sing. In today's stock antenna we scrap Ireland.

Rocky Road to Dublin
(my number one firm, which at least five times a day I have to see ^ ^)



One two three four five,
Hunt the Hare and turn her Down the rocky road
And all the way to Dublin, Whack fol lol le rah!


Marie's Wedding


Step we gaily, on we go
Very for all and to allow for
Arm in arm and row in row
All for Marie’s wedding 

Fields of Glory


I was born in a country where people admire
Their great sporting heroes and how they aspire
To stand upon mountains and always be winners
And never give less Than Their all
... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment