Sunday, March 20, 2011

How To Enable Bots In Dota

The March Of all the Christmas

Woes go in pairs ... like the beats .. it's entirety. From Wednesday to Thursday did not return home for the night, Mama Mr Cat. It is not until today, and that's four nights .. cold, windy, nasty, nasty ... We go, we cry, we are looking for .. no one saw, no one will not even try to catch, to give, because black cats in the area is a lot .... I try not to lose hope, apparently cats can come back even after a few weeks. I hope that the price tag just got mad, cats can stay with us always in the house, do not put myself to sleep if you do not return the last furry .. so its disappearance is so weird. Mr. Kota Mama is a woman and this sterilized, so I guess nohow have to do so in March Harc.

On Thursday I went and looked for her, at one point turned off the electricity, so I was looking, black night, black cat, and I had doubts if she goes to home ... everywhere was terribly dark. Somehow I got, the wind broke the window branches, wailed in the chimney ... everywhere black, hollow and sad at home .. soul .. normally evening of suicide. Deprived of electricity for 6 hours, for the sake of my sanity, I decided to keep busy, I found a piece of cardboard and cut out the birds by candlelight, the lack of electricity prevented prints NUTEK, therefore, the birds were covered with newspaper. Chandeliers hang later on in the windows ..

Was Very sorry for the delay, tomorrow I'll try to answer the comments at a previous post, but believe me I'm alive ... barely have enough sleep, because every moment I'm flying to the terrace check may not come back in the day I go , I cry, I'm looking ... and I'm trying to believe, but it can come back. .. That nothing went wrong.

IMG_0732-1 IMG_0739-1

IMG_0744-1 IMG_0738-1 ptaszek-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment