Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Much Red Label Cost

"Unforgiven" Agnes Lingas-Łoniewska

Forgive me!
I really tried to see in this book is the same as other readers who are evaluating it very highly. I tried to, but that was it, and my effort did not work out. I did not see the depth in this book, it did not address my sensitivity, which usually is not difficult, not fond of these great heroes, and their great love for me was just lust, and superficial zapokojeniem saying-cloth on the eyes, hair and hard or soft body , depending on who is speaking to whom.
I do not know if I'm weird or what, but after all these reviews mounted, which the author spoke so well about this novel, I feel like a misfit.
While on the other hand I think to myself, phenomenon that can worked conformism. As in the psychology experiment where more people, including more of the same reaction, and no one stands out. Or maybe like a fairy tale, "Emperor's New Clothes" - everybody can admire the beautiful clothes, which does not exist and only the child can perceive the truth.
I must admit that I am slightly confused ... Well, but to things.

Ms. Lingas-Łoniewska serves us a story like many others:
Paulina is a Latkowska, eighteen, who after the sudden death of his mother, younger brother and his stepfather, he must live with his father, which we do not know and actually do not remember. My father, of course, is not very pleasant, especially as it is military, so the opposition or discussion can not stand. Is rather accustomed to obey and follow orders. So, as you might guess, it will be hard to communicate with the rebellious daughter of an artistic soul who defies all rules.
But that was not so boring, appears on the horizon knight, but rather a handsome soldier - Peter Sadowski, who makes the world and life is spinning is not so terrible. And in fact, it would be beautiful but banal love story. However, this is not it, at least for me. Because glace level talks between two lovers is limited only to "my baby" or "my black girl, my great soldier." Ruminate about each other, and the main image of the imagination are hair, eyes, mouth, hard stomach. I really hard for me to believe that something so immature was a love that overcomes all.
to this childish characters Pauli I was simply annoyed. How, after six years of life experience you can think of the same categories. Incredible and wonderful soldier Peter sometimes frightened me (just for variety). Like a calm and mature, but when he reached his love of the club (sorry, but I can not stop myself) like a sack of potatoes, or when it was shaking and wanted to do harm, well, I found that normaly he probably is not. The only thing I saw this great love, is the makings of a toxic compound full of jealousy and imprisonment. Maybe not enough I'm romantic, I really do not know.
And once, I had a quiet hope that history will become a character, everything is back to normal and the previous level.

In fact, I am the book from beginning to end, I read with hope and anticipation when I finally will be this wonderful, moving story that we all delight, but unfortunately did not get it.
Even the end was not surprised, it was just as predictable as the rest.

Additionally my disgust aroused sex scenes descriptions. They were very accurate, I missed them eroticism, mystery and suspense. Because detailed summary of each single type of traffic: he lifted her hand, she put her head here, and he once again its elsewhere meant that I started to yawn and dreamed about it, would be ended as soon as possible.
Although the amount I am not surprised that the couple so as to cast himself in the animal lust, since no sex for 6 years! Despite the fact that none of them believed that they would be together, just in case a woman and a man in the peak of sexual activity, practiced, but not sex, and abstinence! But it is not even healthy, let alone plausible.

overall style of the language, which is maintained in the book is too simple for me, trashy, immature and uninteresting. While I appreciate simplicity, here it was not used in a positive sense.
Besides phrases they used to love each other were pathetic and could not bear them. I feel that if it had not attacked me from every second line of text, so I would not have annoyed them, because everyone knows that what too much of a good thing.

conclusion, I believe that the book will be good for those who like sentimental, not very complicated story, which is not going into too much in the feelings, and focus instead on the surface, so as not to drown.
seems to me that in his review a little caught up level language with a book, but it is only to highlight what I meant.

I'm sorry, no but I can not help that I need something more.

book I could read through Publishing Novae Res for which I thank you:)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment