Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Healthiest Greek Yogurts

trouble fitting in the color blue

I do think everything, not just to continue sewing blankets:) And even though I was thinking about Christmas in pastel colors, it wont do your holiday and will probably like every year, white and green. Maybe this year with an additional motive NUTEK? With me, everything changes like a kaleidoscope, so until the end, nothing is for sure:) As winter ends and the briquettes do not have to get ready, so the remains of the toilet paper rolls, I made a "ring" to the napkins. NUTEK genuine pity me, so I print a "contemporary" and the essence of antique tea.

IMG_0662-2 IMG_0676-1

the remnants of "customers" we did the diver, the first time, and the resulting paper mache rabbits, sheep and birds, in part, still waiting for painting. And I'll tell you that it's not as easy as it sounds! Not only that a man should have some, at least though, the ability to sculpture, it is still, as if this were not enough, which had formed some wonder, is about to przechylaƂo to one side: (After I took on the manner and in all barebones, stuck her cone - it became lighter and somehow happen, it is not bent:) I'm not a sculptor, so the figures leave much to be desired, but it was fun:)

IMG_0671-3 IMG_0663-1 IMG_0665-1 IMG_0666-3 IMG_0667-1 IMG_0664-1

Greetings nice and warm and have a nice day

0 comments:

Post a Comment