Friday, March 25, 2011

Invitation Card For Griha Pravesh

book without a title - Anonymous


There is no author, no title, and how to read, then you die. I passed this book in every bookstore and just stared at her indulgently. Well, I ask you, is not advertising such tricks with me. Cover tempted, but not the actual cover, the reader lives. And then I came across an audiobook read by Arthur Barciƛ and I could not resist his voice.




bedtime tale has it that "Book without a title" appeared on the Internet placed by an anonymous author, and within a few days has been a virtual legend. Several months passed and the door of an American publishing houses was found a great package, which contained a manuscript without a title and author's name.
Since then, a couple of years have passed, and "Book without a title" was released in most countries of the world, only a mysterious writer still does not want to reveal. Everyone is waiting until it does, because his fee is already more than 1 000 000 dollars.

Intriguing, right? A gimmick is not bad, but is behind all this does not hide the usual dud? Well, I do not ...
I will not spoil you the contents, so as not to spoil the pleasure to enjoy the book. Let me just say that if you like the Wild West atmosphere, like you are. I personally do not hate, but this book I was delighted. And I think when something is terribly dislikes, and someone is able to encase it in a form that a person begins madly in this delight, this is already a championship.
Small town, great cruelty, artistic threads fantastic, intrigue, mystery ... When I read this book, it seemed to me that the whole world is here, and although it was not a mishmash. Everything is artfully arranged and took his place and logic, and the surprise ending, so that one wondered how his name.

I must admit that I really did not expect that this book is so good. Not empty, but it gives food for thought. Without getting bored, and shocking all over our world, aesthetic and sometimes moral. Not reproducing stereotyped patterns, and a surprising look at a completely different matter. Not superficial, sometimes forcing food for thought. Full of references to contemporary books and movies, not without mockery of them. A little bloody. Although in this case word "slightly" sounds funny. The book is bloody, but it can kill in an interesting way.

recommend courageous, because ... "Those who read this book, they may never see the light of day " - Anonymous warns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment