Monday, February 7, 2011

Ron Pope Good Day Sheet Music

"Namiestniczka. Book I," Vera Szkolnikowa

I, a convinced antyfanka fiction, I decided reach for a book with this category yet untamed. I approached it very carefully and slowly, like a wild beast. First, I watched the cover, I read about on the wings, przekartkowałam and finally started reading the first page. And so with each new wsiąkałam in this fairy-tale world deeper and harder until I'm stuck there for hours.
"Namiestniczka" is not just my debut, is also a debut author - Vera Szkolnikowej - Russian living in Canada. Szkolnikowa outside penchant for fantasy and role-playing games, bringing up three sons również, which we only dream of such an imagination. And of course, in the intervals, for my happiness, is working on another book.
For "Namiestniczka" is just the first part of the trilogy about Suremu mistress, which makes me extremely happy, because just Enrissa became my favorite character - tough, resolute, wise, and also a very beautiful woman. has gained my sympathy that is one color and is ambiguous face. A woman is a woman and no matter how strong, has the right only a bit of us women, sensitivity. It is with this seemed to me to be more human and close - just like ordinary mortal, she wanted to be loved, desired and wanted to have a child with the man she chose. Unfortunately, the titles undertake and absorb the attention and focus on a completely different nature. Enrissa, though she was queen, she had to fight all the time, cunning and guile to fight to maintain its position. Actually, the whole story is a complicated fight for what they wish to achieve heroes. But the prediction of the highest possible to escape? Can you outwit the gods themselves?

Szkolnikowa Enrissy not only figure as accurately presented. Virtually every new hero (there were many) was shown, so that I felt like I knew him personally, she looked into his eyes and even turned a few words with him. This is a great advantage to create as accurate and reliable, yet complex psychological creations. I liked the way changed my feelings about heroes, because in Szkolnikowej as in life - nobody is not only bad or only good. Depending on the circumstances, the level of excitement and involvement of the characters or rozczarowywali surprised.
not tempted to a summary of the plot, because it would take several pages, and you still do not know if anyone would understand what I wanted to convey. I think that you can not do this, even briefly, without revealing details, and did not want to spoil the fun of reading, stay with the handful of messages.
not right away but I was positive about the sheer volume of new information, and to a certain point I had mixed feelings. I crushed a multitude of themes, characters and events. I could not find out who is who, where and why. But after reading, I conclude that this was done on purpose. Because along with upturned side rail insisted ever more clarity and obviousness. The number and quality of intrigue, which treated us with the author, not ashamed to any Brazilian soap opera - and I see nothing wrong with that, rather the contrary. Thus I could not tear themselves away from the book, like my grandmother from the TV screen.
"Namiestniczka" is a kind of fairy tale for adults. No lack of elves, witches and spells, which introduces a mysterious aura to the topics of a historical nature. But it is not known whether, as in the fairy tale will win the good, because we still have two books - I hope I'm as good as the first, and even better.
did not expect that this book will fall to my liking. Rather, I imagined that I would be on it, "hang dog" and only I will establish the belief that fiction is not my story. But it is different and I know that my adventure with the fantasy that was not the end.
Perhaps "Namiestniczka is schematic and predictable, but I do not know these patterns, so I was pleasantly surprised. However, we find out for yourself whether the world will consume you Anryjskiego Empire as much as me.

book I could read and review the service through the kanapie.pl

0 comments:

Post a Comment