Sunday, February 27, 2011

Milk Supplement For Pygmy Goats

My home, my library!

some time on blogs whizzes fun consists in showing their bookcases. Do not miss me because Moreni are interested in how the home nest of books, which borrows from me. Thus, for the glory and fame, I invite you to me for tea or a cup of coffee. Sit back, Dress 3D glasses and have a nice viewing and browsing the booklet;)

I must say that I love to rearrange books on the shelves. I find that a lot of fun, and my books still roam. Once upon a time I stopped to play in setting the theme. One simply can stand, as my good friends. And their house looks like this:



As someone wants to buy me one rack, I will not defend himself:) And now the shelves in order:



The upper shelves are located in Russian-language books. On the left shelf of the Russian writers lived, and the right of foreign authors in the Russian translation of a small addition of native Russians, because the left did not fit. Also, there przycupnęli GRR Martin "Game of Thrones" and A. Spakowski "Last Wish" - both borrowed from the good people ^ ^
We go;)


start from the left shelf - is mainly the offices of Murakami. And in Polish, and Russian, because not all of his books have been issued in this country. Lives right next to him Mrs. Tatiana Tolstoy in the original, which is going to live well in my thesis, and bring me to defend a beautiful five. Over local rent Murakamim books on Russian literature. Most of them were released before '89, so it is good fun. Right on their nests and all sorts of different books, because when a place on the shelves beginning to end, man is no longer wonders the thematic setting.
On shelf divided into four stand:
upper-left - all the works of Sergei Yesenin and a few small issues książeczkek Russian.
upper Rights - headed mishmash of Tolkien, Umberto Eco, and Yukio Mishima in Russian and Japanese ^ ^!
Right bottom - book Polish writers (to feel that little Polish I read, oh czuuuć ^ ^)
bottom left - the offices here of my guru, terrestrial and extraterrestrial life - CS Lewis! Ave!
here we go again!


On the left shelf live my beloved Zafony, Canavany, Funki, Marquezy, Shakespeary, Bronte sisters, Lewisy, Austiny and others. And on the right facing the scientific miscellaneous (mostly for cartoons and paganism), and other items that are too gripped my heart. On them are waiting to read the book - The Vampire Armand, Schoolgirl Maga, city of falling angels, Villette, Workshop writer, your tree personality, and the city of dreamers Hakawati books.
And the last shelf:



Here are within the book wise, that is on the left encyclopedias and the shelf of childhood, and those with an older child ^ ^. On the right stand dictionaries and books on St. Petersburg.

And now these gentlemen spend days and nights:



- GRR Martin - "The Game of Thrones"
- LN Tolstoy - "Collected Works"
- JW Trifonow - "Collected Works"
- H. Murakami - "1Q84" (Volume Two)

And so I live in our small, modest family. Proclaiming to all and sundry that the book is never enough.
For fun and commended to his girlfriend from the library invited Maker z cynamonem - Mirandę i Szyszkę , oraz Anhelli czyli Basię Silve r :)
PS Zapraszam także na fotograficzny KPF , który prowadzę z Mirandą, bo mamy nową dostawę zdjęć ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment