Friday, February 25, 2011

Game De Tec Deck Para Ipad

results of the competition, "Jillian Westfield married"!

Beloved wanted you to apologize for being late with the announcement of the results, but real life required my 100% attention, so I did not have time for a virtual pleasure.

Last week I spent a very busy, but very nice. Now I have a respite, so catching up. But aiming for the heart, which results

Many thanks to all participants for taking part in the competition and honest answers coming straight from the heart.

reading your speech occurred to me to be a thought, but I do not think that we regret the past, because it teaches something and make wise and richer in experience, people. Those who would like to change something, let it change now, at this moment, because there is nothing to wait. If you just really want to, then everything is possible:).

competition was won Marianna for originality of form and content of the response:

"C zekałabym on you, you did not make excuses ...
About piekowałabym ill brother
F antazjowałabym a better life in moderation
N e pojechałabym to Masuria and everything that has not happened
¥ ... ... ... ... ...
Æ. and .... ny S

I would have just beautiful.
I gnorowałabym harassed by immature men.
Ę ... ... ...

In ierzyłabym

C zasami obdarowałabym someone with no opportunity
abrałabym flashlight with a trip to the mountains
A ndrzejki spędziłabym in the company of warriors
S zachowałabym small problems for themselves
I ngerencję family I would have to be good
E mocje trzymałabym under control

About chroniłabym little before the accident Susan

S chroniłabym from the rain and escaped pneumonia
I ronizowałabym of your betrayal
E wentualnie same pokusiłabym for treason
D elektowałabym the taste of some moments of happiness
E manowałabym
m number traktowałabym seriously

L Pilate chodziłabym the water
A lkohol zamieniłabym raspberry tea
T nly my praise for the book I would never change! "

remind you that the prize is the book "Jillian Westfield married" from the open publishing.

warmly congratulate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment