Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kates Playground Detention Full Set

Zeruya Shalev Maya Murakami, which is my first reading challenge

This is the first in a long history of my life and a brief history of my blog reading challenge. For this reason, I would like to celebrate it properly, so I put all the readers on this occasion something stronger;):


YOUR , Murakami, AND STILL NO MY HEALTH! !

I have to admit that I actually begin until my "love affair" with Murakamim. So far the only one I read his book. It was a long time, because about 2 years ago. But I have a weakness for this author of one reason:
Already by the end of my existence I will be associating with the beginning of a very nice and important period in my life.
"South of the Border, West of the Sun" was the theme of the first conversation with someone who with each passing day, week and month from the date of this particular conversation, it became important to me man and soul mate.
Then there were many talks and discussions, recommending the new books, reading them aloud, but it was the first one will remain in my memory.

so uczić memory to the beginning of my "love affair" with Murakamim (and therefore important for me, caller) to undertake the reading is the challenge in the following order:

first NORWEGIAN WOOD

second KAFKA ON THE BEACH

third DANCE, DANCE, DANCE

4th SPUTNIK SWEETHEART

5.WSZYSTKIE GOD CHILDREN DANCE

Note: I reserve the right to change the reading order and adding new titles to the list;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment